Paradise Nails and Spa
The lashes are individually applied to your own eyelash and never to your skin. The application takes anywhere from 60-90 minutes depending on the lash set. We have different sizes to match the client’s desire.
How long do eyelash extensions last?
A natural lash typically sheds every 60 to 90 days and is replaced with the growth of new eyelash after 2-4 weeks. To properly maintain your lashes it is recommended to refill them once every 2-4 weeks to replace the lashes that have shed.
How can I maintain them?
• Avoid oil-based products and be gentle with the lashes.
• Do not pull on the extensions or rub the eyes excessively.
• Do not use mascara.
• Never try to remove eyelash extensions on your own.
• Extreme heat is not recommended.
What you should do before your appointment:
• Remove all eye make up and clean your lashes with a mild, oil-free cleanser.
• Do NOT use oil-based make up removers.
• Do NOT put on mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, or other eye make-up.
• Do NOT curl your eyelashes on the day of your appointment.
• Do NOT wear contacts to your appointment – please wear eye glasses instead.
• Do NOT receive chemical treatments to your eyelashes, such as tinting or perming, within 48 hours prior to your appointment.
• Ensure you have fully recovered from recent irritating eye-area treatments, such as skin-resurfacing procedures, chemical peels, eyebrow waxing, laser treatments and permanent makeup application. Recovery time varies with each procedure and individual.